- About us
- Consultations and Studies
- Road Information Systems
- Testing and Measurement
- Laboratory Tests
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Road surface
- Pavement characteristics
- Road profile
- Bearing capacity
- Road Imaging System
Road and technology conference 2017
When: 31st March 2017
Where: National Library of Estonia (Tõnismägi 2, Tallinn, Estonia)
The event begins at 10:00
The goal of the conference is to bring together key players in the road and technology sector.
The programme covers the following topics:
- How to get new solutions to our roads and streets?
- What drives the innovation in road sector?
- Smart projects in Tallinn
- Roads and self-driving vehicles
- Internet of Things in the roads sector
- Monitoring the condition of structures using remote sensing satellites
- Assuring road safety using smart assistants
- Planning and modelling traffic through Big Data
- Smart animals and traffic safety
Conference is moderated by Mihkel Raud.
Conference will be held in estonian.
The programme and registration form will be available on our website www.teed.ee from 3rd March 2017.
For further information contact Eva Äkke on +372 505 4226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Seda veebilehte külastades ja kasutades nõustud sellega, et AS Teede Tehnokeskus kasutab küpsiseid. Peida Ei nõustuKasutusinfo
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.